FUNCTIONAL FLOW OF INTERLINING PRODUCTION PROCESS
Materials (Base/Resin Fabrics) Input by feeding unit.
In the coating process three types of products are made using separate machines.
- POWDER DOT COATING: This coating is done by special type of engrave roller and by using HDPE, LDPE, PA and EVA Powder.
- PASTE DOT/ DOUBLE DOT COATING: By using PES Powder, PA powder and PU acrylate through the screen roller this coating is done.
- SCATTER COATING: By Using HDPE, LDPE, PA & EVA Powder this coating is done.
We are maintaining In-Process Quality with Documents.
Coated Interlinings are rolled in a big batcher and we control the fabric tension with the help of bend roller.
Material (Coated Interlinings)
It basically has three functions.
- INSPECTION: Product Inspection is done visually through machine. There are four special types of light including ultraviolet. The final quality check is done here.
- ROLLING: 100 Mtr/200 Mtr Roll as Client Requirement
- PACKAGING: After Inspection & Rolling process the product is packed by polythene / PP tube and a sticker with information is affixed.
100 Mtr / 200 Mtr Roll for export standard finished Interlinings.
Handover to store after QC pass
Delivery to Customer